10) Starting a Netflix video at 9:00 on a Sunday night
9) Sleeping in past 6:00 AM
8) Staying in my pjs until I feel like it!
7) Watching morning news shows like Regis and Kelly and GMA
6) Going for a walk in the park with my sweet son and silly dog
5) Reading a book just for fun in the middle of the day
4) Eating lunch together with Riley and listening to his funny noises
3) Going on random afternoon adventures
2) Going to the bathroom whenever I need to
1) Just about EVERYTHING!
It sure has been wonderful to spend the summer at home with Chris and Riley! We accomplished most of the things on our to-do list and managed to have a great time on our trips to Charleston and Indiana as well as enjoying lazy laid-back days of summer. School started back today and it's been an adjustment to say the least. Oh well, we'll start the countdown until next summer....just 189 days to go!